dinsdag 16 juli 2013


I’m in love ------ with my beads this time!


Click to enlarge...
We (beaders) have a lot of beautiful beads in our stash 'looking back at us’
as soon as we open the box they are sleeping in to look at  them…
They want us to work with them, the want to be shown!
They can be precious,  a souvenir, or maybe we just have no idea what
to
do with them yet! But we do
love love them. I really do love mine!  A lot…
This Blog Hop is another adventure in designing, this time for the
Bead Hoarders Blog Hop starting at July 20th.
I’m number 70 on the list I think!
 
What’s on my beading table?
Pearls, pearls, pearls :-) and silver from Ethiopia I brought back home with me,
sari silk from India, some black (seed) bolls, some Swarovski,
lava stone and onyx.
What am I going to use... :-) come back in a few days and you'll see!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten