dinsdag 17 september 2013

Patina Sunset Challenge


And there's another Challenge ...
It's really a Challenge by itself, to get all the ones done that I chose! :-)
 
This time I made some very 'basic' jewellery. Working on
getting nice colours,
that's my goal, mixing ink and gilders paste.
After the drying process, the jewellery got sealed.
 
This is ring Magenta, made with stainless steel wire.
A Vintaj button ring with a little vintaj glass button on top,
that's all it is :-)
 
Click to enlarge 
 
The pendant is silver plated, and can be opened to put the blank
 -made of alpaca- inside. Every day another one if you like so!
 
With the Big Kick & the Vintaj Deco Emboss Celtic Weave folder
I gave it a nice pattern.  Again I used ink & gilders paste, trying
to get some colours, matching with this time of the year.
 
So... may  I introduce my pendant La Tène, in warm Autumn tones to you...

 
click to enlarge
 
Thanks♥ for visiting my Blog!
 
++++++++++++++++++++++
 
September 18th - Deadline to submit
September 19th - Voting closed
Oct 1st:  Bead Chat Magazine Feature
 
It was really nice to participate, being a winner or not :-)
Let's wait and see who won this challenge... 
 

1 opmerking:

  1. I have that Celtic embossing folder too, but have never created anything that beautiful with it! I love what you've done!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen